ETXE Diseño, S.A. de C.V. (hereinafter referred as “VUHL”) with address at Schiller 312, Colonia Polanco, V Sección, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, C.P. 11560, Mexico City, D.F, it is responsible for the treatment of your personal data, the use that is given and its protection.
¿How to contact us?
You can send an email to ARCO (Access, Certification, Cancellation and Opposition), to the person responsible for the care and handling of your personal data to the following e-mail address: info@VUHL05.com or by telephone: +52 55-2624-1487, with the responsible ARCO.
¿For what purposes we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the services and products you required.
- Inform about changes or new products or services that are purchased by the users.
- To comply with the obligations assumed with our users.
- Evaluate the quality of the service, and to
- Perform internal studies on consumption habits.
¿What personal data we obtain and where from?
Personal data that we collect directly
We collect your personal data directly when you provide them to us by various means, when you participate in our promotions or, when you give us information in order to buy the products offered on our website. The data that we collect may be, among others:
- Name and/or business name
- Business Information and/or profesional
Personal data that we collect when you visit our website or use our online services
- Name and/or business name
- Business information and/or profesional
- Bank account information
- Facebook ID
- Twitter and/or Linkedin and other existing social networks, among others.
Personal data that we collect from other sources
We can obtain your information of other sources allowed by the law, such as telephone or business directories. The data we collect by these means can be, among other:
- Name and/or business name
Sensitive personal data
¿How can you limit the use or disclosure of your personal data?
You can stop receiving promotional messages by telephone, cellphone, e-mail and mail following the next steps: by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, in Spanish or English, in which you have to indicate your application and the necessary data such as: Full name and/or Business name (name, middle name and last name), sending also a digitalized version of your official identification, phone number, home and e-mail address for purposes of notifications related to such case. If you have any questions or comment regarding the above, please contact us to the phone number +52 55-2624-1487 with the responsible ARCO.
¿How to access or modify your personal data or cancel and oppose its use?
¿How can you revoke your consent for the processing of your data?
At all times, you can revoke your consent that you gave us for the processing of your personal data, in order for us to stop making use of such information. For such purposes, it is necessary to submit your request by sending an email to the next e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in Spanish or English, in which you indicate your application and the necessary data such as: Full name and/or Business name (name, middle name and last name), sending also a digitalized version of your official identification, phone number, home or email address for purposes of notifications related to such case. If you have any questions or comments please contact us to the phone number +52 55-2624-1487 with the responsible ARCO. This information is protected under the applicable law. The deadline to place your request is 20 (twenty) business days and we will inform you about the origin of it through the media and/or source in which you provided such information to us.
Your data can travel to another country or be shared with others
We compromise not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your previous consent, with the exceptions provided for in article 37 of the “Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares”, and as well to make this transfer in the terms established in the above mentioned Federal Law, except in the cases mentioned in article 37 of such Law:
- When the transfer is provided in a law or treaty that Mexico is part.
- When the transfer is necessary for the prevention or medical diagnosis, the provision of health care, medical treatment or health services management.
- When the transfer is made to subsidiaries or affiliates under common control of the responsible, or to a parent company or any company of the same group of the responsible that operates under the same processes and internal policies.
- When the transfer is necessary by virtue of an executed or to be executed contract, in which participate the responsible and a third party.
- When the transfer is necessary or legally required for the safeguard of public interest, or for the power of attorney or administration of justice.
- When the transfer is precise for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process.
- When the transfer is precise for the maintenance or fulfilment with a legal relationship between the responsible and the holder.
This modifications will be available to the public through the following means:
- Advertisement seen on the website (section privacy notice); or,
- We will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address that you have provided us.
- Your type of browser and operating system.
- The web pages you visit.
- The links you follow.
- The IP direction.
- The website you visit before entering ours.
¿Where can you file your complaints by the improper treatment of your personal data?
If you consider that your protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct of our employees or of our actions or responses, or suspected that in the process of your personal data there is a violation of any of the provisions established in the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (“Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares”), you may complaint or report to the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Protection of Data (Instituto Federal de Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos “IFAI”). For more information visit www.ifai.org.mx
Date of last update: July 31, 2015.